Sidecut Mikrojusterbar World Cup Sidoväggsslip med stabilisator
translation missing: sv.product_price.price.original 1 199 kr - translation missing: sv.product_price.price.original 1 199 kr
translation missing: sv.product_price.price.original 1 199 kr
1 199 kr
1 199 kr - 1 199 kr
translation missing: sv.product_price.price.current 1 199 kr
Vi har 7 st för omgående leverans.
Can't get your edges sharp? Check out our newly designed, best Sidewall Remover yet. Without question the most overlooked yet most important tool to have in your kit. Precisely & effortlessly removes the sidewalls on any ski or board.
- A precision machined professional tool with aluminium guide.
- Stainless steel anti-friction glide plate.
- Tool holder with NEW micro-adjustable stainless steel shaft.
- Carbide cutter of your choice & allen key(s) to adjust cutter as needed.
- Roller bearing stabilizer.
- New design that enables you to "micro adjust" the spring loaded stainless steel shaft so you can perfectly dial-in the most accurate cutting depths of the sidewall with the thumb knob.
- Easy to use & setup for any level.
- The stabilization system rolls perfectly steady down the side-edge so you can confidently and precisely remove the desired amount of sidewall and prevent any chatter marks.
- The stainless steel plate gives added tool longevity and better anti-friction gliding characteristics on the base.
- Removing the sidewall creates clearance allowing the file to sharpen the edges at your desired angle and therefore used prior to side-edge sharpening whenever interference occurs.
- If not removed the sidewall will interfere with the file or stones ability to contact the steel making it impossible sharpen your edges.
CHOOSING THE APPROPRIATE CUTTER
- The Round Standard cutter (gold) is typically used for 'sandwich' construction skis. They are more universal than square cutters and work well on all skis and particularly for those new to removing their sidewalls.
- The Round Sharp cutter (grey) have a sharp edge and therefore work amazingly well on certain brands of skis, typically harder sidewalls found typically on competitive skis.
- The Square cutter is typically used for 'cap' construction skis however it also works well on all types of skis and boards especially for those who are more naturally skilled with their hands.
- The Multi cutter has two round corners and two square corners for those who want to be able to do all types of sidewall with the same tool.