Spara 0 kr
Vi har 5 st för omgående leverans.
Can't get your edges sharp? This is most often because the sidewall is causing interference. A Sidewall Remover is without question the most overlooked yet most important tool to have in your kit. Precisely & effortlessly removes the sidewalls on any ski or board.
The SIDECUT Sidewall Removal Kit is designed to quickly and easily convert any SIDECUT File Guide into a sidewall remover.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Comes with aluminium block, stainless steel shaft, your choice of carbide cutter, allen keys & mounting screws.
- Commonly used if you're travelling a lot and don't want the bulk of another tool in your kit.
- They also save money and used typically by those removing their sidewalls less frequently.
- An essential tool used for the removal of the sidewalls on any ski or board.
- Removing the sidewall allows the file or diamond stone to sharpen at your desired angle and therefore must be used prior to side-edge sharpening.
- If your sidewall is not removed prior to side-edge tuning it will interfere with the file or stones ability to sharpen the edges.
CHOOSING THE APPROPRIATE CUTTER
- The Round Standard cutter (gold) is typically used for 'sandwich' construction skis and boards. They are more universal than square cutters and work well on all skis and particularly for those new to removing their sidewalls.
- The Round Sharp cutter (grey) have a sharp edge and therefore work amazingly well on certain brands of skis, typically harder sidewalls found typically on competitive skis.
- The Square cutter is typically used for 'cap' construction skis however it also works well on all types of skis and boards especially for those who are more naturally skilled with their hands.
- The Multi cutter has two round corners and two square corners for those who want to be able to do all types of sidewall with the same tool.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Square and Round cutters as well as stainless steel shafts can be purchased separately for those who desire both round and square cutters. All of which are interchangeable on all of our tools.