Sidecut World Cup Skidfil 150mm 16tpcm
A precision ski specific file is paramount to achieving high quality work on your edges.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The 150mm x 20mm / 8 x.75 inch SIDECUT file is best used for fine base-edge filing and detailing.
- Fits perfectly in our SIDECUT base bevel guides.
- 15 teeth per cm delivers a fine cut.
- The longer 150mm file works better than shorter 100mm files for base-edge work because you can continuously move the file when it loads up with debris.
- This is European made file and preferred exclusively by many professional technicians.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Tip: eliminate filings binding up between the file and the base-edge by using only 150mm and 250mm length files.
- Remember to finish with a SIDECUT Diamond or Ceramic Stone for optimal finish of your base-edges.