Having a solid sturdy set of vices that mounts to variable tables is the cornerstone to any good snowboard tuning set up.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable & heavy-duty all metal construction.
- Light weight for easy travel.
- Wide rubber pads offer excellent grip and stability for snowboards both vertically and flat.
- Rubber pads on top of the clamps allow to safely rest your board base side down to safefly adjust bindings or doing other repairs.
- Clamps to workbenches or tables up to 60mm (2.5 inches) thick.
- These end supports also feature an adjustable slider mechanism to lock snowboards securely in the vertical position for side-edge work.