Sidecut Sidovägg Utbytesskär & Skaft - Multi
På väg hem
translation missing: sv.product_price.price.original 429 kr - translation missing: sv.product_price.price.original 429 kr
translation missing: sv.product_price.price.original 429 kr
429 kr - 429 kr
translation missing: sv.product_price.price.current 429 kr
Used by those who already have a SIDECUT Sidewall Removal Tool or Sidewall Adapter Kit.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Having another pin with a different cutter type quickly enables you to switch between the two cutters for different types of skis and boards
- The sidewall construction of skis and snowboards vary greatly and therefore it's highly recommended for those with both cap and sandwich construction type skis or boards to have more than one cutter
- Simply take the shaft and cutter out with one screw and slide in the other
DIFFERENT CUTTER TYPES
- The Round Standard cutter (gold) is typically used for 'sandwich' construction skis. They are more universal than square cutters and work well on all skis and particularly for those new to removing their sidewalls.
- The Round Sharp cutter (grey) have a sharp edge and therefore work amazingly well on certain brands of skis, typically harder sidewalls found typically on competitive skis.
- The Square cutter is typically used for 'cap' construction skis however it also works well on all types of skis and boards especially for those who are more naturally skilled with their hands.
- The Multi cutter has two round corners and two square corners for those who want to be able to do all types of sidewall with the same tool.