Nanox Training Wax - 300grams
Spara 0 kr
Vi har 2 st för omgående leverans.
Ever get overwhelmed with the complexity and expense of waxing systems? No need to with Nanox all-temperature, all-snow condition ski and snowboard wax.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- With Nanox you only need ONE wax for all snow conditions & temperatures.
- With Nanox you cannot choose the wrong wax no matter the day or race.
- Nanox has the easiest and fastest application of any waxing system.
- Nanox has the highest & unequalled gliding properties of any wax and is up to 5% faster.
- It stays in your base longer than other waxes and is extremely resistant to abrasion.
- It's non-toxic. Nanox waxes DO NOT contain any Fluorocarbons.
- Saves you money because you're buying only 1 wax not several temperature ranges.
- 300 grams will wax 30-35 pairs of adult skis and 40-45 pairs of junior length skis and 25-30 boards.
- Nanox training wax is used for the conditioning & preparation of all bases.
- Clean the base with your preferred method (see options in video below).
- Drip wax onto base and iron in at approximately 120-140ºC/248-284ºF (will vary depending on iron).
- Remove the wax while it is still lukewarm (after approximately 2 minutes) with a sharp SIDECUT 3mm or 5mm scraper.
- Brush immediately with the SIDECUT nylon oval brush only.
- Re-brush/polish after the base has completely cooled and bring to a high sheen finish.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- With ALL NANOX products, leaving the waxes on longer does NOT make the skis faster. We recognise these simple waxing protocols may not be what you're used to, however once you realise that you are faster with NANOX you'll appreciate the system.
- To guarantee optimal performance with NANOX, it is required that the structure of the base conforms to the snow conditions and that the ski has been ground absolutely flat and fiber-free.
- With constant use Nanox not only protects the base by lasting longer but also creates changes to the base at the molecular level - known as “higher ground speed”. Use it exclusively and see the difference.