ScanGlide Shield GX
ScanGlide Shield GX is a fluorine-free, liquid storage and transport barrier, designed to protect against desiccation and oxidation of the coating. Very easy to apply, even easier to remove. Remove with fiber cloth and water.
Protects the skis during summer storage or transport. Can also be applied on top of ready-made coating. Adds moisture to the surface and is excellent together with ScanGlide's nano products, with other sliding walls, or directly on a clean surface.
75 ml. Shake before use.
Application of Shield GX:
- When the ski is finished or after use.
- Apply Shield GX by pressing lightly against the coating at regular intervals (approx. 5-10 cm).
- Spread lightly with the sponge on the bottle.
- Let it dry. You now have a film that counteracts drying out and oxidation.
Remove Shield GX:
- Moisten a ScanGlide fiber cloth with a little water.
- Wipe off the Shield GX with the damp non-woven cloth.
- Brush the coating with nylon.